The benefits of this kind of sessions are:
- It allows men and women to practice leading and following different dance figures.
- When performed individually (kind of line dancing) each student has the chance to hold and improve their own balance.
- The constant repetition turns conscious dance steps into natural muscle memory.
- It helps students to find their style of preference.
- Gets student ready to use the learned steps at any event.
- Opportunity to make new friends.
- Students help each other and are supportive.
- It gives one a mental image of what to strive for.
- Provides new ideas for styling.
- Posture improves due to constant practice of an elegant stand.
- Technique is highly reinforced.
- Brings efficiency when memorizing diverse body mechanics.
- A group lesson is FUN, because there is a common goal and enjoyment.
This class will introduce you to the basic elements of dance in general. All ages and levels are together. It is challenging but fun!!
This class also offers a number of exercises including the use of body mechanics, musicality, distinctive techniques to help you become a better dancer: walks, arm and head actions, hip rotations with hypnotic rhythm, giros, flicks, ganchos, balance, strengthening of posture, coordination, shines, synchronization, boleos, sacadas, etc. All this followed by partnership exercise and sequence steps.
In our studio you will learn in a relax and non competitive atmosphere. Be sexy, be fun, be you. Lots of laughing in our class!!
It is an exciting, healthy, safe and motivating way to get in shape and stay fit. Each course class includes: warm up, cardio-dance, body strength exercise (abdominals, legs, buttocks, thighs), cool down and ends with a relaxing stretch session. A great way to lose weight, improve fitness, posture, coordination, reflexes and develop artistry expression.
Dance Aerobics can accommodate various age and fitness levels because allows participants to progress at their own speed.
The pay off exercising dance aerobics is that whatever dance you chose: Afro-Latin-Caribbean-American, Modern Standard, Swing, Tango or a combination of all of them, you burn 365 calories per dance class which represents to burn 6 calories a minute or 47.4 gram weight lost or 9125 steps (25 steps per every burned calorie) or 6. 30 Km. walk.
Public in general pay kr. 150 per person/per time.
We start with a group class just to warm up a little bit at kl 20.00 and we continue with our Party until we close. This kind of activity will be announced on our website, newspaper and internet to the public and our students. We plan carefully our parties to assure the participation of all our students. It is a great experience for everybody to practice what they have learn and how to dance in a crowded dance floor. The instructor will be always on site to help you to remember some dance steps or even introduce you to new dance steps. In an informal, fun and relaxing environment.
Every party has a different themes:
- Latin Party: Salsa, Cha cha, Merengue, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, Bolero, Mambo, Bossa Nova, etc.
- Argentine Festival: Tango, Milonga and Argentine Waltz.
- Ballroom Dancing: Foxtrot, Waltz, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep, International Tango, Peabody, Polka, Social tango.
- Swing Night: Jive, Single Time Swing, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Lindy Hop, Charleston, Modern Jive, Night Club Two Step, Lindy Hop, Back Charleston.
- Cowboy Party: Line Dancing, Two Step, Swing (This is a kind of custom party we wear boots and hats).
- Public in general pay - WITH INVITATION ONLY - kr. 150 , which includes the group class and the party.